So I’m just gonna give an update of the last few days:
- I am invited to a classmate’s Halloween Costume party – don’t know if I am going to go or not, I don’t know what I am doing that day
- Cross Country Running ends in two weeks (can’t wait!)
- Shin Splints (aka muscles in my legs separating from the bones) still hurting as much as heck from aforementioned Cross Country – Does anyone know any cures? Comments concerning this are much appreciated. 🙂
- School is fun, Homework is NOT.
- Swimming starts next week
- Middle School Musical coming up – going to be doing HONK Jr. (aka The Ugly Duckling) – I would like to try out but I can’t as I have a million and one other things to do
- Found a blog that is AWESOME – It posts one awesome thing a day – for a daily dose of awesome click here: http://1000awesomethings.com/
- I’m thinking of uploading a few of my stories on this website – what say you, devoted followers?
So that’s the going-ons in my life at present. Hopefully my next post will be more interesting. I might enlighten you all about Foohy…